DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Konga is Back

Good Morning Konga,

You look very refreshed and energized. I just noticed that your style has changed. Wow – nice color. You look really better. And you have got friends with shops across Nigeria. Boy, you are ready to rock. You know what? I like all those pickups. You are now simplifying my life.

You got a great cousin but he said both of you would go with your name. Yudala is really a nice dude. He knew you are more popular in colleges and across major cities in Nigeria. But I also like that you are wearing his clothes even as both share a name. Konga is zen-like. I like it.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Let me apologize if my article came poorly. I am a teacher. We just talk. But I am very happy that you listened when I said you had no more stamina to stand by yourself. Happy you moved in to stay with a cousin. And boy, you look nice.

On that piece, nothing personal sha. I have invested in things that turned out bad. I do not really know a lot but I know how to defend what I know. Let us forget the past. I want to wish you a really good luck as you take the streets of Lagos. People, welcome the new Konga of Lagos.

Konga – dance for them. Tic dat tic tic dat ta  tic taa.

Great people, Konga is back! Support it – it is fixing that logistics with hybrid commerce. It has a GREAT chance.