DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Not Going To Osaka Japan As Scheduled

Good people, I will not be coming to Osaka Japan as scheduled for the Smart Devices Symposium I had been scheduled to speak. To members of our community here who had planned to connect, my apologies. At this time, I have frozen all international travels until one gets clarity with coronavirus.

That was also why I cancelled a scheduled trip to Nigeria two weeks ago. The challenge is not the destinations but what happens on transit while in a tube 33,000 feet above sea level. Please be watching this coronavirus; it could be the black swan no one had modelled in any form.

WHO - we are hoping you get this under control, urgently. And please do not make non-critical international trips.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Safety first, is always the watch word. As the elders will always say in my village, "voom ka mma karia statement".
Prof, biko I don't know if it will be possible for you to help me with my TEF application this year, I applied last year and answered all the questions about my business (poultry farm) following all the guidelines, but still wasn't selected. I can't really figure out where I fell short in my answers, so I am asking for help from your wealth of knowledge about businesses to enable me submit a better business write up this time around. Sir, you can always send your response to me through my e-mail which is [email protected]. Thanks for your time.