People if you are qualified, apply for this job. Nigeria needs a solid innovation hub to have a chance. The reason why we are promoting it is simply to make sure that the nation gets the best. This is from the ccHUB Nigeria.
CcHUB Community/HUB Manager
Job role summary:
Are you able to network effectively and manage resources efficiently? Do you want to support the application of technology for social good in Nigeria? We are seeking a friendly and dynamic individual to take on the role of Community/Hub Manager at CcHUB; Nigeria’s first open living lab for technologists, entrepreneurs, investors, tech companies, academics and hackers in and around Lagos.
As a community builder, you’ll manage the day-to-day running of CcHUB serving as the first point of contact for all community members (individuals and corporate) and harness the expertise and resources within the ecosystem for the benefit of the community at large. With a passion for technology, you’ll enthusiastically serve as the public face for the social innovation and the technology ecosystem in Nigeria; building awareness and getting others excited about the movement.
In addition, the CcHUB Community/HUB Manager will:
- Support the launch of CcHUB and its continuous development
- Build and manage strategic relationships and represent CcHUB in media and speaking engagements
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the CcHUB’s support services to achieve projected impact and growth
- Support and represent the community at board meetings and other relevant gathering
- Liaise with stakeholders on new initiatives to enhance the growth of the social innovation and technology ecosystem in Nigeria
- Work with the executive management team and board to meet strategic objectives
- 3-5 years in a relationship management or business support role with a consumer product, preferably mobile or web technology
- Proficient with social networking apps and tools, including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, user forums, and customer support apps
- Highly engaged with the product you support and promote; motivated to turn yourself into a power user
- Be a gadget fanatic and understand the gadget crowd
- Possess technical know-how and understanding of technology innovation
- Love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems
- Like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team
- Independent, creative self-starter who can run with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- Write well and enjoy sharing your ideas with others
- Be connected and stay up-do-date on current trends especially in the relevant sectors
Email email@example.com for further information or send CV and cover letter to apply.