Teledata ICT Limited is a privately owned Ghanaian company whose vision is to be the leading market-oriented service provider of telecommunication and other related products and the most desirable employer in Ghana. We present you TeledataICT as part of our series – know the solution provides where we chronicle some African companies.
Teledata ICT provides critical communications solutions that align with your business strategy. They offer a portfolio of cost-effective, high-performance Broadband Internet access, IP VPN, Wide Area Network connectivity, and VoIP solutions. We also provide domain Registration and Hosting services. All these are backed up by our Super Star Support service and 24/7 technical support.
Over the years, these are some notable accomplishments of this company.
- They built their own wireless network including backbone and last mile base station sites covering several Regions in Ghana. They do not rely on third party operators to carry traffic for us, which enables them to guarantee the quality of service
- They are one of the fastest growing Internet and Data service providers in Ghana
- They have the largest coverage area. Our wireless network covers 70% of the market for Internet and data services
- They have acquired more upstream Internet capacity than any of their competitors within the same period
- Their services are competitive in price and offering
- They have over 1200 active business customers with one or more branch offices who subscribe to a variety of services. They also have over 2000 users who access our network through our WiFi hotspots and Cafe Club venues.
- They ave developed in-house their own CRM, billing, inventory management, and accounting software packages. Customizing these applications gives us them ability and flexibility to frequently and quickly roll out new services unto the market
- Their technical support department operates 24/7 and utilizes a sophisticated ticketing application to manage customer complaints