We do think that we have created a management program which is a positive force for good. Some corporate training units are already folding into what we do; we customize things for them. In this video, I introduce the 3rd edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA (Aug 10 – Dec 3) and the capstone-based certificate programs. Register/tell your company/JOIN US.
- This is a friendly reminder that Tekedia Mini-MBA webinar will be held as scheduled – Saturday 11am Lagos time. The link will be posted by Friday on Week 3 board – https://www.tekedia.com/2week3/ . The webinar focuses exclusively on Q/As.
- Also, we have published guidelines for the Certificate program capstone. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. You must have attended, begun or about attending Tekedia Mini-MBA to qualify to register. Learn more and register if interested here – https://www.tekedia.com/capstone/
- We have a video introducing the Certificate program along with the unveiling of registration of the Tekedia Mini-MBA 3rd edition. Visit here – https://www.tekedia.com/mini-mba-3/
- We congratulate Symplifix (airbnb for warehouse & coldroom in Nigeria) which used its Challenge Assignment of Week 1 to raise capital. We wish it a profitable voyage into markets.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.