We have updated the post where we announced the Tekedia Business Innovation Webinar which comes up next month. Registration remains ongoing at N5,000 (or $15).
Dates: Friday March 22 2019 (repeat, Saturday March 23, 2019)Venue: Online.Time: Time: 10am – 12noon (Webinar); 2.00pm-4.00pm (Questions/Answers). All time Lagos (Nigeria) timeSpeaker: Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Chairman, Fasmicro GroupWho Should Attend? EverybodyWhy You Should Attend: This webinar will provide tools to make this 2019 the best business-readiness year ever for you.Register: There are two ways to register (you need to pay to value my time); please email [email protected] after payment to set up your account:
Use Paypal and pay $15 here
Pay into any of the Nigerian bank accounts (N5,000) listed here.
To accommodate those that cannot make the event specifically on the noted days, the webinar will be replayed (on-demand) over a week now. Also, we have explained the structure for the Question & Answer section. We do hope this structure will enable more people to participate.
- The webinar will be available for a week so that people can watch it later when they have time. So, if you cannot make the noted dates/times, do not worry – you can easily watch the contents when you have time.
- Every participant has access to the exclusive section of Tekedia. We will have a page for this event which our team will send you a link later. You can post your questions via the Comment section or you can email us. All questions will receive answers – depending on the questions, we can also answer via posts in the Tekedia exclusive section which every participant has access.
- To ensure we can be effective during the live Q/A, we want everyone to post Questions within the breaks as noted, using the Comment section on the link to be sent later.
- All contents will be available for those that cannot make the event live.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.