FASMICRO Group has the following franchising/partnership opportunities across Africa:
- Tekedia Mini-MBA Partnerships
- Zenvus Boundary: Zenvus Boundary maps farm (land, home, office or any landed property) boundaries and populates them via GIS on Google Map where the survey maps can be printed in our portal. And when done, register with their cooperatives which help them ratify the boundaries with governments. We use this to formalize farmlands and enable financial inclusion.We are looking for partners across Africa.
- Zenvus Loci: An IoT device with applications across sectors. Learn more here and here.
- Medcera Partners: Medcera is a web-based EMR (electronic medical record) and EHR (electronic health record) system with patient portal. It provides physicians and other medical professionals with EMR/EHR and medical practice management technology that includes charting, scheduling, e-prescribing, medical billing, lab and imaging center integrations, referral letters, training, support and a personal health record for patients. We are looking for partners across Africa as we roll-out our solutions. Partners would help in business development; indicate interest here.
- First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute: Africa’s leading cybersecurity training firm, First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute (Facyber), has opportunities for African entities to join our partner (franchise) network. It offers opportunities for entities to represent and market Facyber products and services in selected countries of interest in Africa.
For these opportunities, a one-time fee may apply. Contact [email protected] and note the one of interest.